In accordance with the requirements of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Association of Residential Managing Agents, the complaints procedure for this firm is set out below.
1. Richard Moxon has been appointed to deal with complaints and you should write to him marking your letter Private & Confidential at the following address:-
54 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE
2. Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it. If this is not possible we will prepare a summary of the complaint in writing,
3. Once we have the written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
4. Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you should contact Alan Herbert who will personally conduct a separate review of your complaint and contact you within twenty-one days to inform you of the conclusion of this review.
6. If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaints, then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations and otherwise agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure or the mediation process operated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Dispute Resolution Services.
7. If the complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure, or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made, you may refer your complaint to
The Surveyors Arbitration Scheme, IDRS Ltd, 24 Angel gate, City Road, London EC1V 2PT (in respect of organisations in a business capacity.)
8. Consumer clients have access to free redress of their complaint through our complaints handling procedure.