Selecting the right insurance cover is one of the most critical decisions property investors and owners must make, and understanding what you need to be covered for can seem complex and daunting. Pennycuick Collins offers a comprehensive, in-house insurance advisory service to help navigate clients through a myriad of considerations and to make sure you are fully protected.
At a time of consolidation in the insurance sector where remote call centres are the norm, we provide access to a named Pennycuick Collins specialist who will take time to understand the assets you need to protect and offer guidance on achieving cover which is sufficiently robust to protect your buildings and responsibilities. Our service recognises that each building is unique and you will be given a bespoke insurance solution covering:
- Commercial property owners insurance to provide cover for a landlord’s property against damage and liability arising from ownership, covering both commercial and mixed-use properties which could include industrial estates, office blocks and shops above;
- Insurance for resident management and right-to-manage companies to allow you to meet your statutory obligations as a director of a company with policies which provide adequate protection for you and your development;
- An in-house valuations service to ensure that the sum your building is insured for reflects the valuation and the full cost of rebuilding should you be hit by a major catastrophe;
- Support with inspection and audit to ensure your insurance is fully valid;
- Advice on the renewals process;
- Guidance with claim handling to achieve a quick decision on claims.